When Someone Has Passed Away
Our sincere condolences on your loss from all of the staff at Respectful Cremations for Less.
We know how overwhelming it can be when you find yourself needing to make arrangements for a loved one who has passed away. This time is difficult enough without getting caught up in complicated decisions. We’ll make this process simple and affordable.
opens IMAGE file
How do I Make Cremation Arrangements?
Just give us a call and you can rest assured that we will take it from here.
Here’s what to expect:
- You’ll call us at 713-256-4745 and someone from our staff is standing by to guide you.
- We will ask you to answer questions about your loved one that will help us get started.
- We will arrange for your loved one’s remains to be picked up and transferred to our Kingwood, TX facility.
- You will fill out the forms on our Forms page.
- We will take care of everything – from notifying Social Security, to ordering death certificates (2 are free with your package), all the way to contacting Veteran Affairs to make sure your loved one is honored with a flag if he or she served in the military.
- After cremation, you can come to pick up your loved one’s ashes (in a free urn), or you can pay $75 to have them mailed anywhere in the United States.